Return & Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Fitflop.com.my, you may request for a refund or exchange within 14 days from the date you receive your order, subject to the following:
- Product must be purchased from the Fitflop.com.my;
- Product must be in its original and saleable condition without having been worn outdoors
- Product must be in the original shoes box. The shoe box must be returned with additional outer packing to avoid damage in transit.
Please take note that the return shipping cost will be borne by the customer.
Exchange can be facilitated at our boutique, subjected to stock availability. Please kindly contact us to make a reservation with the boutique before going there for exchange.
Met all the requirements? You can contact our Customer Service Team here.
Things to note
- It's important that returned Products are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging.
- In all cases, except where an item is faulty, the item(s) returned must be in their original and saleable condition without having been worn outdoors. This includes all packaging and labelling.
- All Products will be inspected on return.
- Returned Products are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure you package them up well to prevent any damage or lost shoes during shipping.
- Please allow up to 10 working days from receipt for your refund to be made. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. During busy periods and sale, returns might take a little longer to process.
- Unfortunately, items purchased from the Fitflop.com.my may not be returned via any of our retailer partners, as selections and styles vary from retailer to retailer.
Faulty or Damaged Products
For FitFlop, quality is paramount. The products are tested in real-life conditions to ensure they are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed.
Returned products are inspected by the our warehouse and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications. We undertake to fully refund the cost of any manufactured defective Products.
If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. Meanwhile, we do not refund Products:
- purchased from a source other than the Fitflop.com.my;
- that have been damaged by your abuse or negligence (e.g. exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.); and/or
- that have been damaged by your misuse or you engaging in activities for other than their intended purpose (e.g. use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.).
Please note the life expectancy of any depends on the individual using the Product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Our Products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable lifespan of the Product are not refundable.
Our Customer Service Team is available to assist you. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions and comments.